As the temperature begins to change for the northern hemisphere, it is important to begin increasing your daily water consumption. Follow these tips to develop good hydration habits to prepare yourself for the coming months.
- Choose water instead of caffeinated beverages.
- Reduce or eliminate your alcohol intake.
- Drink plenty of water, even if your are not thirsty.
- Bring a refillable water container to work.
- Drink water before, during and after work.
- Incorporate fruits and vegetables with a high water content into your daily meals.